Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Springzy




The sun is peekin' and the grass is greener. A new day. It's always good to start out a new season with a heartbreaking love song. Fresh air, the windows rolled down in your car, driving home from work, listening to this song (I suggest this). This whole album is strong. Enjoy...

Local Natives_Gorilla Manor_02_Airplanes.mp3



Artist: Local Natives
Song: Airplanes

The desk where you sit inside of a
frame made of wood
I keep those chopsticks you had from when
you taught abroad in Japan

I love it all so much
I call
I want you back

I did not know you as well
as my father knew you
every question you took the
time to sit and look it up in the
encyclopedia

I love it all so much
I call I want you back

It sounds like we
would of had a great deal to say
to each other
I bet when I leave
my body for the sky the wait will
be worth it

Band Websitez:
www.thelocalnatives.com/home.html

No comments: